Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Harley - Day 2 & 3

June 30, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
It's fun having a new Harley in the house!


But guess what? It won't be long until we have to make room for another Harley! I found the model I've been looking for this morning! With a little help from Dad and his buddy Jim at Red River Harley Davidson in Wichita Falls Texas we found the 883 Sportster in Vivid Black. I didn't find it in the low so I'm having a standard bike lowered. If all goes well, I'll sign the papers in the morning and with any luck I'll have it in the house next week.

Here's a pre-view.

WOO - HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.