Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to reality

July 6, 2009
Fort Collins, CO

Yes, we are home again... after four GREAT days of riding 1380 miles in Colorado and New Mexico. We called it our Independence Ride. I cannot begin to say how much fun we had! But I will try... Do I have tales to tell - you betcha! Do I have photos and video clips... well-duh. Just ask Tim who was fairly certain when he upgraded my camera memory on Mother's Day from two 1 GB memory cards to one 8 GB memory card I could not possibly use up 8 GB of camera memory and 10 lithium batteries - in four days - LOL! Guess who fooled him!

Anyway, I'll start editing photos and posting later in the week. For now, it is back to reality - the job, the bills and the laundry... yikth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.