Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Veterans Day Parade - Texas

November 6, 2010
Colorado, USA

Wichita Falls, TX -- Dad (Ted) and friends rode in the annual Veterans Day parade today. A friend shared some photos she snapped from the sidelines as Dad rode by. The weather looked perfect for the parade and I hear there was a great turnout. I remember this being a great event from my girlhood days when I stood on the sidelines as Dad rolled or marched by.

Veterans Day Parade 2010Having a good time. You know you are my favorite veteran - don't you?

Veterans riding with Veterans in honor of Veterans. It doesn't get any better than that. Congratulations to Veterans everywhere for a job well done and accept my humble appreciation of your service.

Slide show (9 photos):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.