Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day 2013 - for Tim

November 11, 2013
Colorado USA

Here is a salute to my resident Veteran, the one who gets me out of the house and my head and takes me up and down freedom's highways to Veterans rallies and parks and memorials and rolls under big flags until I get just the right shot and who buys me new cameras knowing He and The Ride are going to be the main targets. Thank you for your service Tim - you make me proud - carry me on - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.