Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tina gets a Dam Ride

April 27, 2010
Fort Collins, CO

Tina Tina is a good friend, a long-time friend and one of the few individuals for whom I will give up my seat on The Ride. Especially on such a gorgeous day!

The day had a chilly start but the sun came out and warmed the temps to just about perfect for a lunch ride. We suited Tina up anyway as even warm temps up this way are a might chilly to Texas-Folk. We managed to get my leathers to stay on her as they were too big. Tina has never ridden in chaps - I think she liked them. And my doo-rag made my helmet fit better. Tina has never worn a doo-rag either. Add a pair of full-fingered gloves and her own leather jacket and she was good to go.

Tim took Tina for a dam ride and down to Vern's where we had a great lunch. Then, they took our customary ride home over Bingham Hill Road. I followed along in the Tahoe and shot some pics so Tina can remember her ride.



We enjoyed your visit Tina. I know you enjoyed that ride, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.