Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day Tribute 2011 - for Dad

November 11, 2011
Colorado, USA

Salute! And Happy Veteran's Day to all Veterans today but this is a special shout out to my Dad who I know is out early this morning... organizing and riding honor missions with and for other Veterans... I don't have to say it because you know it - but I will say it... you make me proud Dad. And, I am betting Mom is out there today supporting Dad and being her patriotic self saluting Veterans as well. You both make me proud.

VETERANS DAY 2011


I know you are not much on the whole photo thing Dad so thanks for indulging me while I show the world in my own way how proud I am to be a Veteran's Daughter.

About as great a definition of a hero as I have seen...

Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid... He is the hero, he is everything. He must be a complete man and a common man and yet an unusual man. He must be, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor, by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it, and certainly without saying it. He must be the best man in his world and a good enough man for any world. -- Raymond Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.