Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day Tribute 2011 - for Tim

November 11, 2011
Colorado, USA

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served and are serving!

I saw this comment posted out on the web... When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning

It is a question that some may puzzle over. My answer is NO! Not as long as I can stand or sit or lie with a flag in my hand... never. -V-

The following is a Veteran's Day Tribute to my Harley Guy... s.w.a.k.

VETERANS DAY 2011 - Tim



Yep! I am a military brat, the daughter of a Veteran and the wife of a Veteran. Today my Veteran Dad is out paying tribute at several memorial functions in north Texas. Today, I will ride with my Veteran husband and lots of other patriots in a Veteran's Day Parade in northern Colorado.

Gary Hart once said: I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot. I would go him one better - there is no title that should claim higher regard in this land than Veteran.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love it! love ya daddo, and thanks from me and mine

    ReplyDelete

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.