Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My favorite Vietnam Vet is rolling today

March 30, 2012
Colorado, USA

Texas - My favorite Vietnam Vet is rolling today. He is on his way to a mini-Vietnam Vet Reunion with two long lost friends he made while serving in Vietnam over 40 years ago. They have not seen each other in all that time. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at supper! Ride safe Dad!

My favorite V-Vet
My favorite V-Vet

Update: Dad and Vietnam Buddies

Vietnam Vet Reunion after 40 plus years - Kool!

40 plus years ago - Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.