Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A word from friend Nubbin

September 11, 2013
Colorado USA

A few words from my American Patriot Biker Friend (also a Gold Star Dad) who is justified to speak upon this day more than any bureaucrat in the world.

NUBBINS NOTES: (09/11/2001) HAVE WE FORGOTTEN!!!

Well I haven't, I can still recall watching the Muslim Terrorists fly the second plane into the second World Trade Center Tower as the first continued to burn as if it was just happening.

At the moments the Muslim Terrorist were murdering thousands of innocent citizens, we didn't realize the Muslim Terrorists had been at war with the people of the United States of America for 25 years. Now they have found a way to strike us where we live.

I remember sitting in a gov't class at MSU 1979 while we became aware of our embassy in Iran being over run by Muslim Terrorists.

I remember the Iranian student sitting two seats directly in front of me get up and declare the USA got what it deserved and we were evil. I also remember this same student lying on the ground bleeding with most of his clothes shredded and students just passing him by, one girl I remember spitting on him the next day. I never saw him again.

I remember how this great country came together with purpose and resolve in both instances.

I remember 09/11/2012 when 4 brave Americans were killed in Benghazi by Muslim Terrorists and for the next 14 days how our president, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and various other Obama administration personnel look us and the world in the eye and LIE TO US.

I can still see the look in President Bush eyes as Andy Card informed him of the attacks in that class room.

I can still vividly remember the people falling, jumping from the burning towers, with all the other debris raining down on New York Streets like ticker tape.

I remember the battle cry of flight 93, " Lets Roll", meaning today as much as the infamous words of " Remember the Alamo" in this great countries history. Men and women risking it all for a chance at life and liberty.

I remember those first responders charging into those burning towers to save others, entrenched in the American spirit as those men did on Iwo Jima and Omaha Beach.

I remember that cold, brisk January morning in Portalis NM as news came that would change my families lives forever!

I remember those strong young farm boys and girls standing in our living room, face full of tears and hearts ripped out.

I remember all those brave young Marines who traveled from all over the world to come be with people at their lowest moment they had never met before, but due to their love and respect for our Gary, they came.

I have not forgotten! Have you?

God Bless Texas and the greatest country the world has ever Known, the USA, and all them Muslim Terrorists can Kiss my big Fat ASS!!!

Marine Sgt. Gary S. Johnston
May 24, 1985 (Windthorst, Texas)
January 23, 2007 (Anbar Province, Iraq)
3rd Reconnaissance Battalion
3rd Marine Division
III Marine Expeditionary Force

No, my friend I have not forgotten. We have not forgotten. As long as there's a breath of freedom left in the world we will owe you and yours a debt of gratitude for the sacrifice you have made... so I am joining your cry - they can Kiss My Fat Cracka' American Infidel Ass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.