Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is Sarah a Harley Girl?

September 11, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
Here's pic that's circulating in email and popping up on blogs all over the internet. With all the photoshop'd images out there, it's hard to trust what you see.

What did I see besides our perky Alaska girl perched on a really nice ride? I saw the banner for Q 99.7 in the background. So, I'm waiting on a reply from the station. I've asked if they can confirm the authenticity of the pic. I'm not holding my breath... with all the media up there trying to dig up stuff, I'm sure the whole area is bombarded with irrelevant-to-the-issues questions.

Thankfully, this inquiry has nothing to do with politics. As a Harley-Davidson enthusiast, I just want to know if our girl rides. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.