Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patriot Day 2008

There are those, I know,
who will say that
the liberation of humanity,
the freedom of man and mind,
is nothing but a dream.
They are right.
It is the American dream.

-- Archibald MacLeish --



September 11, 2008
Fort Collins CO

Today, and every day I want to voice my sincere appreciation to all branches of our Armed Forces, at home and abroad as well as people in Law Enforcement, Firemen and anyone in the service of our country who maintain our liberty and security at great personal risk and sacrifice.
To my DAD and my husband, TIM who have served their country with honor and dignity, my special regards. Thank you for protecting that which we hold so dear. -V-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.