Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Making New Friends

November 26, 2008
Wichita Falls, TX

Mom and I spent the morning shopping. We went to a neat Christmas Store just a few blocks from Mom's house where I found a few chenille Santa decorations. And I made a really great buy - a witch doll/elf by Mark Roberts - signed by the artist at half price! Color me happy! Mom bought my lunch at Somewhere in Time Tea Room. That was fun and tasty!

The folks were resting in the afternoon so Tim and I hopped on the bike and met with John Bailey and his lovely wife Janice at the Pioneer on Southwest Parkway. John is the author/creator/photographer of a really great blog. I found John's blog a few months ago when I was searching for biker photos or blogs in Wichita Falls. I happily discovered that John was a great photographer and occasionally posted pics of Dad on the blog. We finally had the opportunity to meet in person at the Toy Run last Saturday.

John and Janice are really nice and we enjoyed the meet-n-greet. John says they may swing through Colorado sometime next year. We say come ahead and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.