Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Monday, January 11, 2010

No fair! He's doin' it again!

January 11, 2010
Fort Collins, CO

Dad rides Wichita Falls, TX -- Mom writes for DAD: Hey Ya'll (Ya'll being those of us still iced or snowed in) Look what I did today. I rode from Wichita Falls to Petrolia and then Henrietta then Jolly for a piece of pie and then to Windthorst and back to Wichita Falls. It was fun riding in the cool, crisp air. (I bet - sigh!)

WISH YOU WERE HERE TO RIDE WITH ME. -- LOVE, DAD

Nice ride, Dad. Right now, we wish we were there to ride with you, too. Thanks for sharing - uh - I think.

Seriously, last year we were riding in January in northern Colorado. This year, thanks to GLOBAL WARMING (that's what Algore calls it) we haven't been out of the garage since Thanksgiving... and yeah - that's way to looonnnggg... sigh!

Until we thaw out - we'll just have to live (ride) vicariously through Dad.

2 comments:

  1. I sure love Colorado, but I like the year round riding season we have he in Texas. Your dad cracks me up. Just like my dad, he loves to "rub it in your face" when he can. :)

    I will be riding in the great state of Colorado again this summer. I love it up there in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - Dad is a hoot. Loves to rub it in when we can't ride... he'd never admit it, but come summer he sings a different tune. ha!

    Colorado is great riding. Our summers are short but spectacular. Give us a shout if you ride through.

    ReplyDelete

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.