Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Salute Timothy!

Photo: Tim saluting the colors at the Salute to American Veterans Motorcycle Rally 2014.

This is a nod of respect to my in house Veteran. This is a guy who gets me out of the house and out of my head and knows when I need to get some wind in my face. He takes me anywhere I want to go on our Harley. He will search for and find out of the way Veterans memorials. He will circle the block if I didn't get a good shot of something. We pay our respects to Veterans in our own way every chance we get and then we saddle up and ride the free roads of this country in celebration of the founding principles of this country. Our mantra is Ride Free and that's exactly what we do.

I salute you Timothy - for your service, for your patriotism, for the honor of standing by your side. I got lucky about 43 years ago... not a day goes by that I fail to realize that.

Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.