Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Brrrr...

March 13, 2009
Fort Collins, Co

Tim rode to work today, unable to resist riding on a sunny, almost warm day. It is in the 40's here, lots of sun and no wind. Come midnight, the ride home will be chilly, in the 20s but it is only a couple of miles so he'll be fine.

I thought about the Friday the 13th ride in Port Dover, Ontario today... I mentioned it in the last Friday 13th post which was in February. So, I checked the weather in that neck of the woods. Yikes! I don't think so. Zero degrees, 43% humidity. Brrr... I don't mind cold weather. In fact, one of the reasons we love Colorado so much is -- the weather. Still, there's something to be said for warmer climes more conducive to riding more often. Then again, given our tendency to say - let's ride - at the drop of a hat - I can purt near guarantee that we would never get anything done if we lived where we could ride almost every day. Because we would ride every day. Ha!

With that said, when the job goes away we'll be relocating to wherever we find a job. I'm thinking the next place we live should be a garage with a bedroom and shower attached. No grass to mow, no house to clean, no gardens to tend... hmmmm... sounds pretty good to me. I could give a whole new meaning to the term down-size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.