Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I say again... Too cold to ride?

March 7, 2009
Fort Collins, CO

This time I'd have to say - yes, it was too damn cold to ride but we rode for about an hour anyway, just to show how tough we are. The clear blue skies we enjoy in Colorado most days can be deceiving. Such was the case, today. Tim kept going to the door, sniffing the air, feeling a little warmth on his face and wondering aloud if it was warm enough to ride. Says Tim, I think it is warm enough. Me and the thermometer know better. I suit up anyway and a couple of miles out, when he asks is it too cold - for obvious reasons - I say hell no - let's ride. LOL!

Ever wonder what I'm talking about when I say a snow storm is rolling in over the mountains? Well, take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.