Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear Mr Groundhog

February 2, 2010
Fort Collins, CO

For some reason Winter seems especially looooonnnngggg and cooolllddd this year. So, Mr Groundhog - I'm hoping you do not see your shadow... which will foretell six more weeks of Winter. I'm hoping for an early and warm Spring... and I'm hoping you see things the way I do - no shadow.

What! OK - the Groundhog says six more weeks of Winter... but I am going to take it up with the motorcycle gods -- sigh! In the meantime you better get with the program because I have two words for you - road kill.

1 comment:

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.