Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday off ride

October 29, 2010
Colorado, USA

Snow in the high country Fort Collins, CO -- Friday Off! And, despite the chilly start, it turned out to be a beautiful day. We rode out under high, thin clouds in our heavy jackets about noon. The munchkins at my friend's daycare across the street saw us off. By the time we got a couple of towns over, the day had warmed and we came out of our leathers. Today, we could see the mountains beyond the foothills glistening with fresh snow. Winter has arrived in the high country.

We took the long, lazy way over to the Borders book store I like a couple of towns over and spent some time and a few dollars there. Books - that's what I usually go for on my birthday. I guess I don't have much imagination. I made the book store run yesterday, but Tim was determined to extend the celebration. I have to mention I was wearing my new Harley-Davidson birthday hoodie and belt while we were out and about today. Tim surprised me later with a Jack Skeleton journal and bookmark he purchased while I was browsing. Afterwards, we roamed through a junktique store without buying anything.

By early afternoon, we were hungry so we finished the day off with an excellent meal at Ruby Tuesdays before moseying on home.

Slide show (8 photos):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.