Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

'Tis the Spooky Season

October 9, 2010
Colorado, USA

Biker Witch 2009


October is my season. Me and a few of my friends agree if Hallowe'en could be a month - we would make it so. As it is, I celebrate Octoberween. So, I spook up the house, but not without a nod to one of my other favorite activities - riding the Harley... Haunting our abode is coming right along and with any luck when Tim gets home from work there will be plenty of time for a real ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.