Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

33 Miles then rain ride

May 6, 2010
Fort Collins, CO

Tim - May 6, 2010 This was supposed to be a get it out on the interstate for a long rack-up-the-mileage ride today. That didn't quite happen as a few miles out Tim ran into rain and thunderstorms. He says he did get it out on I-25 for a brief run between 75-85 mph. You can make what you will out of that speed. Since I wasn't along on this ride it's a sure bet the man knows it runs faster than that. Ha!

Anyway, Tim rolled back into the drive after 33 miles. He says the mileage is sitting at 595 miles and he couldn't ride further without me on board to take a photo as it rolls over 600 miles.

The forecast looks iffy for a long ride this weekend but we'll play it by the seat of our pants I guess. I'm looking for a Mother's Day Ride... wish me luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.