Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, April 17, 2009

OOPS!

April 17, 2009
Fort Collins, CO

Wichita Falls, TX -- I was so involved posting a picture of Dad getting ready for the Tea Party in Wichita Falls on the 15th - I forgot to mention the new sissy bar and luggage rack he installed on the Dyna just a few days ago. Kool huh? They look great with the lines of the bike. The new accessories are an early birthday present from Mom. Having been properly chastised by Mom for the omission... I am posting the pic posthaste! Thanks Mom for keeping all of us in line and grounded in reality... what would we do without you?

2 comments:

  1. -V-,

    If your Dad goes today, I will get plenty of pics of he & his bike for you...A lot of folks think saddlebags and windshields on bikes are dumb and they refer to them as "Geezer Glides". But I found when down & Arizona and catching flack for riding a "Geezer Glide", that the guys ragging me the hardest, ALWAYS put stuff in my saddlebags to take back for them because the only option for them was to bungee cord it to their back seat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geezer Glides - LOL! Well, the Heritage came built for Geezers I guess... course, carrying other people's junk is why you rarely see me carry a purse...

    ReplyDelete

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.