Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!

April 21, 2009
Fort Collins, CO



Looking good at 73! Wichita Falls, TX -- Aside from being glad I am not responsible for lighting all those candles on a cake... (grin!) or making you extinguish all those candles... ha! I am wishing you a great day, with plenty of sunshine and time for a short ride or a visit with friends and family. You deserve every good thing that comes your way, today and always.

Thanks for sharing all that you are with us. I won't test your patience with the mushy stuff... I'll simply say -- I LOVE YOU, DAD. Lastly - I am missing you and wish I was there for your birthday...

Know I am there in heart and mind and spirit. -V-

This is the picture above converted to a digital oil painting... just for kicks. Click on it to see a larger version of it

Ted-Dyna-Texas Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.