Our Harley Days
Our Rides... Our Adventures... Our Family and Friends...
Traveling free and easy down a road that never ends...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Eat Dessert First

April 3, 2009
Fort Collins, CO

So, what do bikers do if Winter is loitering outside the door and The Ride is parked indefinitely?

Well, you sit around with your coffee and the road atlas and dream of sunlight on chrome and days warm enough to ride without getting frost-bite. You live vicariously through friends vacationing in Arizona...

With that said, friends Linda and Claude from Ohio who just celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary are vacationing in Sedona. They posted a couple of pics to their blog I just had to share. First of all Sedona is a beautiful area. I remember some of the places L&C have been from a Grand Canyon vacation with the folks when I was barely a teenager. They have dined at some kool places including Crusier's Cafe 66 (Williams, AZ) and the Haunted Hamburger (Jerome, AZ). Tim says no hamburger picture so the hamburger must be the ghost! They say the food is so good they did not have room for dessert so they took pictures of the desserts. Now, I'm thinking that's just wrong... course I do love dessert! Here's my advice, you are on vacation... what happens in Arizona - stays in Arizona. Live dangerously! When pies and cakes look like these I'm thinking I would EAT DESSERT FIRST!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ride safe. Ride free. Thanks for visiting Our Harley Days. Your feedback is appreciated. -V- P.S. All comments are moderated - spammers get your jollies elsewhere.